All Oil Changes include a FREE Car Wash!
Your car is a major investment. That’s why at Mister Express Lube we work hard to help you protect it – from the quality service and products we provide to the care we take to educate our customers about preventive maintenance.
Our products and services meet or exceed manufacturer specifications.
The same quality and professionalism of a dealership without the expense or inconvenience
- No appointment necessary!
- Quick service – We’ll get you in and out in 20 minutes or less.
- Knowledgeable – Our technicians have years of automotive experience.
- Trustworthy – Over 300,000 customers served annually.
- We service all makes and models.
- Mister Express Lube validates all customer warranty and maintenance books.
Don’t have one? We’ll provide you with a passport book.
How often should I change my oil?
Substances like dust, metallic shavings and even antifreeze contaminate engine oil. As these contaminants are whipped into the oil, they form sludge. The sludge adheres to parts of the engine, causing it to perform less efficiently. If the oil is not changed, the sludge can eventually cause engine failure.
Oil change intervals depend on vehicle make, model and year, as well as on driving conditions. Always refer to your owner’s manual for the manufacturer’s recommendation for your specific vehicle. Most manufacturers recommend oil changes every 3,000 to 7,500 miles, the lower range for “normal” conditions, the upper range for “severe” conditions.
Severe driving conditions include:
- Extensive idling or stop-and-go traffic
- Extremely cold weather (less than 10 degrees),
or extreme heat (more than 90 degrees)
- Extreme humidity
- Towing a trailer or hauling heavy materials
Your reminder sticker can be set to the interval of your choice, just let us know your preference.